HomeEducationHow Many Letters are There In Hindi – Most Authentic Information

Related Posts

Featured Artist

How Many Letters are There In Hindi – Most Authentic Information

- Advertisement -

How Many Letters are There In Hindi? Total alphabets in hindi are 44 (according to the Wikipedia, Devanagari consists of 11 vowels and 33 consonants) but some authors believed on 52 alphabets.

Hindi Alphabets in english
How many letters are there in hindi varnamala?

Hindi alphabets divided into

- Advertisement -

Vowels – 11
Consonants – 33
Combined consonants – 4
Anusvar or Chandrapindu – 1
Aphas – 1
Binary consonant – 2
Total – 52.
The vowels (स्वर) – 11

अ, आ, इ, ई, उ, ऊ, ऋ, ए, ऐ, ओ, औ।

- Advertisement -

The consonants (व्यंजन) – 33

- Advertisement -

क ख ग घ ङ

च छ ज झ ञ

ट ठ ड ढ ण

त थ द ध न

प फ ब भ म

य र ल व

श ष स ह।

इन 5 शब्दों के पर्यायवाची को जरूर पढ़िए

🤔 पेड़, समुद्र, चाँद, गाय, दुष्कर्म 👍

Combined consonants (संयुक्त व्यंजन) – 4

क्ष त्र ज्ञ श्र।

Anusvar / Chandrapindu (अनुस्वार या चंद्रबिंदु) – 1

(ं) या (ँ)।

Aphas (विसर्ग) – 1

(:)।

Binary consonant (द्विगुण व्यंजन) – 2

ड़ ढ़।

Hindi Alphabets Hindi To English

हिन्दी वर्णमाला में स्वर-व्यंजन – रोमन और देवनागरी है. वर्णमाला हिन्दी पहले लिखा गया है और ब्रैकेट में उसे रोमन में लिखा गया है। ताकि आप आसानी से हिंदी अल्फाबेट को याद कर सकें।

Vowels

अ (a)

आ (aa)

इ (i)

ई (ii)

उ (u)

ऊ (uu)

ऋ(ri)

ए (i)

ऐ (ii)

ओ (o)

औ (au)

अं (am)

अः (ah)

Consonants

क (ka)

ख (Kha)

ग (Ga)

घ (Gha)

ङ (nga)

च (cha)

छ (chha)

ज (ja)

झ (jha)

ञ (nja)

ट (Ta)

ठ (Tha)

ड (Da)

ढ (Dha)

ण (Na)

त (ta)

थ (tha)

द (da)

ध (dha)

न (na)

प (pa)

फ (pha)

ब (ba)

भ (bha)

म (ma)

य (ya)

र (ra)

ल (la)

व (wa)

श (sha)

ष (shha)

स (sa)

ह (ha)

क्ष (ksh)

त्र (tra)

ज्ञ (gya)।

How many words In hindi language?

About 200,000 words are said in Hindi, 85% of these words are of Hindi and Indian languages, and the remaining 15% are of different foreign languages। Sanskrit language has been the oldest source of Hindi words.

Alphabets In Hindi Conclusion

इंटरनेट आज के समय गलत जानकारियों से भरा पड़ा है। आपको सावधान रहने की आवश्यकता है। किसी भी बड़े राइटर के साहित्य के किताब को देखेंगे तो साफ-साफ लिखा हुआ है कि हिंदी में कुल अल्फाबेट की संख्या 52 हैं।

स्कूल के द्वारा छोटे क्लासेस में दिए जाने वाले किताबों में कुल अल्फाबेट की संख्या 44 लिखा जाता है। बाकी बचे 8 अल्फाबेट को उच्च वर्ग के किताबों में लिखा जाता है। आशा करता हूं कि Alphabets In Hindi को लेकर आपका कन्फ्यूजन अब खत्म हो चुका होगा।

#HowManyLettersareThereInHindi

- Advertisement -

Latest Posts

Related post