How To Block Someone On Tinder: Tinder is used a lot. But users often have tension that no relative should see. Let me tell you that this can be avoided. To survive, you just have to follow some steps.
How To Block Someone On Tinder: Online dating is becoming very popular in India. Tinder is the most popular online dating platform. Many youngsters remain active on this app. But they are afraid that their friends or relatives might catch them in Tinder. Let me tell you that this can be avoided. To avoid this, you just have to follow some steps, after that you can do online dating without tension. Suppose a friend or relative of yours is on Tinder. If you block them already, then your profile will not come in their search.
How to block someone on Tinder
1. Open Tinder and click on the Profile icon.
2. Go to Settings and scroll down and select the Block Contacts option.
3. If Tinder will ask for permission to access your contacts, give it permission.
4. In the Contacts tab, select the people you want to block.
5. After selecting the contact, click on the Block Contacts option. In this way they will be blocked.
If you are not in the contact list, then block like this
1. Open Tinder app and click on Profile icon and go to Settings.
2. Scroll down and select Contact Block option. Then tap the + icon at the top of the screen.
3. Enter that person’s contact information and tap Done.
keep these things in mind
* The contacts you have blocked will not get any notification that says that you have blocked them from Tinder.
* It is not necessary that those you have blocked should be on Tinder. You have blocked them for your own safety. Later, if they create their account on Tinder, then your profile will not come on their page.
* If any of your contacts have given their information, such as name, email id or other contact number, then they will not be able to block that contact.